Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome!

Good morning everyone,



Today i just want to tell you about my New Year's Resolution--This is it! HA! To start a blog/journal of my year of learning to quilt, and my knitting, sewing, crocheting projects etc.



I've wanted to quilt for at least forever and finally have the time so i started a few months ago. i have 3 completed tops, 1 with borders and another one cut out. it seems i learn a lot from every one i make but it's a slow process!



So i thought it might be fun to follow my journey and look back a year from now and see how I'm doing. I don't expect to turn out wonderful, perfect quilts by any means but i hope to make some pretty ones along the way.



i will be posting lots of pictures of all the projects I'm working on so you won't just have to read my boring meanderings. So let's get started!




No comments:

Post a Comment