Monday, March 5, 2012

look at what i have been working on




here is my favorite secind son (our little joke) holding the heart and butterfly quilt.




Here is the heart and butterfly doll quilt I have been working on forever. The cupcake backing goes great and what little girl doesn't like cupcakes? I used the pink with white heart print I used on the butterflies for the binding and I am almost done with the hand stitching. I think it really turned out cute and I hope Delsie will like wrapping her favorite baby doll in it. There is nothing as cute as a little girl carrying her baby. This is her Christmas present for this year. She will be about 21/2 and I think that's the perfect age for it. I hope she enjoys it.




































I love this yellow rose counted x-stitch i just did! I did the center and it goes inside the paper frame below. It went pretty fast and it turned out so well. My father's favorite flower was the yellow rose so it's special to me. I need to find the perfect frame for it and I plan to hang it in my craft room.







I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects. I will more to show you tomorrow. It's getting late and morning always seems to come before I am ready to greet it.




Thanks for taking time to stop by and reading my ramblings and I"d love to see some of what you have been working on. Send me a pic and I'll be sure to get them posted




Sara


















No comments:

Post a Comment