Sunday, January 15, 2012






Tessa and progress on the doll quilt












Here is a picture of tess, she is our little sweetheart. she doesn't like snow one bit and we have a series of storms headed our way over the next week. Poor baby, good thing mom keeps her supplied in little sweaters!








I did finish cutting out the doll quilt and got a few pieces sewn together. i took this picture saturday and i did get more done today. I haven't been up to doing any FM on the nascar crib quilt this week but hope i can get caught up on the doll quilt before wednesday and get back to it


















well, good night everyone and have a great day tomorrow. i want to tell you about a couple of special friends i've met online


drop me a line and let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog today. My only thought about a nut sandwich is that perhaps it's a bread and butter sandwich made with a nut bread like banana nut bread. That is only a guess!

    http://starwoodquilter.blogspot.com/2011/12/strawberry-basket-quilt-block.html

    ReplyDelete